Terms and Conditions. Nationwide Getaway Complimentary Accommodations
1. Entitlements: The recipient is entitled to a three (3) day and two (2) night vacation for up to four adults (staying in the same room) at your choice of one destination described herein. You may transfer it to another couple within this 18-month period. Holidays are excluded. Certain peak times may be extremely limited. Your vacation does not include: transportation, hotel taxes, service charges, Florida state sales tax, or gratuities.
2. When reserving your hotel accommodations, a $50.00 refundable deposit will be required for each reservation form made payable to Nationwide Reservations to guarantee your room. To receive back your refundable deposit for hotel accommodations, please mail a request for refund to: Attn: Bonus Department, Nationwide Reservations, P.O. Box 70038, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33307 after traveling on your Nationwide Getaway and we will mail you your refund.
3. When your reservations are confirmed, the Reservation Department will prepare and mail a written confirmation with directions and check-in times. You must return your reservation reconfirmation at least 60 days prior to the start of your vacation. Nationwide Reservations reserves the right to substitute hotels of equal or greater value when deemed necessary. You must reconfirm dates as requested on your reservation form. Reservations cannot be confirmed without this form.
4. Cancellation of Reservations: If a confirmed reservation to travel is canceled within 7 days of arrival, a $25 per person fee will be imposed. If you do not arrive on your confirmed date, it will be canceled in its entirety. Additional cancellation penalties may apply for certain upgrades. Nationwide Reservations pays for all hotel accommodations included in this package in advance and must forfeit deposits in the event of a cancellation as listed above.
5. Revisions in Reservations: In an effort to meet the needs of our clients, Nationwide Reservations is pleased to accept any revisions to a confirmed reservation subject to the following: 1.) All requests for revisions must be submitted in writing and signed (Attn.: Reservations Dept.) 2.) A fee of $25 will apply for any revisions made within forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Nationwide Reservations acts only as an agent for hotels, cruise lines, airlines, car rental companies, attractions and all other services supplied as part of this vacation package and will not assume any responsibility for loss, cancellation costs, delays, irregularities, accidents, injuries, damage to persons or property arising from or in connection with any of these services. No recipient should rely upon representations other than those included in this contract.
You may cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. To do so, you must return this vacation package undamaged - complete with all contents in its original package - along with the post mark and a written letter of cancellation, via certified mail, to: Nationwide Reservations, P.O. Box 70038, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33307.
6. Must be 21 years of age or older. Your written confirmation and two forms of identification (drivers license for verification of age, and a major credit card) to cover the cost of incidental charges, must be presented upon check in at hotel.
7. Two or more vacation certificates may not be used concurrently nor consecutively. Only one vacation certificate per household may be used in any twelve (12) month period. This certificate only allows holder to visit a specific destination one time. After the twelve month period, if another vacation certificate is received the previously visited destination is blacked out and holder must choose another destination. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Destinations are subject to change based on availability. Black-out dates are from December 15th to January 7th. Holidays are excluded. Certain peak times and locations may be extremely limited. Puerto Vallarta and Las Vegas accommodations are good for only 2 adults and a surcharge would apply for a 3rd and 4th traveler staying in the same room. Daytona Beach not available during Race Weeks; Massanutten and Williamsburg has no check-in on Tuesday or Friday; Las Vegas has no check-in available on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or during special “Las Vegas” events, there is a surcharge fee per night for Friday check-in; all other destinations check-in only available Sunday thru Wednesday.
9. Not valid for retail sale. This offer is valid for US and Canada residents only. Offer not valid to residents living in Alaska, Hawaii or Vermont.